About Me

My photo
This is written by a city girl born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I'm an aspiring Journalist. I may not know about politics, rocket science or calculus but if here is one thing I know a lot about, it's music. This blog will feature new music, new bands that are worthy of your attention, concert reviews, photos from the many shows I go to, and album reviews. Any suggestions? Leave a comment.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Friendly Fires @ The El Rey Theater


This was my first time seeing friendly Fires live, and I loved every minute of it. I wanted to see them the last time they came to LA at the Troubadour but it sold out. Anywho, I got my best friend tickets as apart of her birthday gift and I'm so glad I did. They came out with a raw energy, they got the crowd dancing and jumping. Lead singer Ed McFarlane has big stage presence and his dance moves although may be odd to some, suit him well and he looks rather cute doing them. I guess it's just something you have to see for yourself. They played the entire first album including their new single "Kiss Of Life".

Photobucket

Friendly Fires are coming back to Los Angeles in November and are playing @ The Music Box.

1 comment:

  1. oh gurllll i was thinking about buying tickets to see them! they are playing at the music box on november 21st!!! and the tickets are only $20!! im still pondering bout dis...but i think you've just convinced me.

    ReplyDelete