About Me

My photo
This is written by a city girl born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I'm an aspiring Journalist. I may not know about politics, rocket science or calculus but if here is one thing I know a lot about, it's music. This blog will feature new music, new bands that are worthy of your attention, concert reviews, photos from the many shows I go to, and album reviews. Any suggestions? Leave a comment.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Dead Weather Play Free Show In Los Angeles

The title says it all. The Dead Weather, ft. Jack White of The White Stripes, are playing a free show at Third Man Records In Los Angeles at Noon on Wednesday August 26th.

located at 448 S. Main Street in downtown Los Angeles

Show up early, entrance is on a first come first serve basis.

If you attend, send me some good pictures and I will try and post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment