About Me

My photo
This is written by a city girl born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I'm an aspiring Journalist. I may not know about politics, rocket science or calculus but if here is one thing I know a lot about, it's music. This blog will feature new music, new bands that are worthy of your attention, concert reviews, photos from the many shows I go to, and album reviews. Any suggestions? Leave a comment.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Paul McCartney, "I'm not retiring"

In recent news, Paul McCartney has declined tabloid rumors that this world tour would be his last.

"All I can say is that I'm not retiring," he confirmed. "It's like 'Paul is dead'. 'No, I'm not,' is all I could say. I did talk about retirement in one sentence in one story and only to say 'No way, Jose.' But someone must have only read part of that one sentence."


No comments:

Post a Comment