About Me

My photo
This is written by a city girl born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I'm an aspiring Journalist. I may not know about politics, rocket science or calculus but if here is one thing I know a lot about, it's music. This blog will feature new music, new bands that are worthy of your attention, concert reviews, photos from the many shows I go to, and album reviews. Any suggestions? Leave a comment.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Friendly Fires: Kiss Of Life

'Kiss Of Life' Friendly Fires new single from their new album (released August 31st).
I'm obsessed with this video for two reasons: the song is very catchy, and Ed McFarlane's dance moves are adorable. His blue eyes are hypnotizing. Friendly Fires are coming to Los Angeles: August 23rd they will be at The Glass House in Pomona, August 24th they will be at the El Rey, and they will be on the Jimmy Kimmel show August 25th for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment