About Me

My photo
This is written by a city girl born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I'm an aspiring Journalist. I may not know about politics, rocket science or calculus but if here is one thing I know a lot about, it's music. This blog will feature new music, new bands that are worthy of your attention, concert reviews, photos from the many shows I go to, and album reviews. Any suggestions? Leave a comment.

Monday, September 14, 2009

I have come to love

A band called 'Hadouken' from the UK.
Photobucket
Their beats are hypnotizing and are unlike anything I've ever heard before. They're fresh, young and extremely talented individuals. I found them via nme.com a couple years back and have been in love ever since. I cannot wait for them to come to make their U.S. tour debut. They're the kind of band who have this raw energy and would put on a fantastic show. It would be impossible to stand still.
Photobucket
They have one album out titled 'Music For An Accelerated Culture' available through itunes and they have recently released their single and an EP today titled 'M.A.D.' also available through itunes. I've heard it, verdict: I love it.

Please support the band. Don't pirate their music.

www.myspace.com/hadouken

No comments:

Post a Comment